Super Bowl XLVI, featuring the Patriots vs. the Giants, is set to kick off this Sunday and to share the excitement of the second most watched sporting event in the world Punters Paradise is providing a comparison table of the best available Patriots vs. Giants odds on offer, the opportunity to buy or sell Super Bowl tips online, free bets worth up to $300 and more.
Super Bowl Preview
Super Bowl XLVI, which matches the Patriots vs. Giants, kicks off on Sunday the 5th of February at 6:30pm USEST (1:30 GMT, 10:30am Monday morning Sydney) at the Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis- Indiana.
The New England Patriots, who finished the season at 13-3 to capture the top seed in their conference, won the AFC Championship game vs. the Baltimore Ravens by a score of 23-20 when the Ravens kicker failed the tying field goal in the game’s final seconds.
The New York Giants, who finished the regular season at 9-7 to capture the NFC East division, won the NFC Championship game vs. the San Francisco 49ers in overtime by a score of 20-17 after recovering a fumbled punt return which set up a Lawrence Tynes’s game winning field goal.
Both the AFC and NFC championship games were decided by a combination of late heroics’ and bitter disappointments, but what can’t be disputed is the intensity of the action.
Intensity that should carry-over into Super Bowl 46 when these two familiar rivals meet again for the second time this year, and battle for the Lombardi Trophy for the second time in four years.
Patriots vs. Giants Super Bowl Odds
The New England Patriots were installed as early 3 point favourites by the Vegas bookmakers, however, sentiment shows most analysts believe the New York Giants to be the better team.
The Patriots vs. Giants Super Bowl Odds have the New England Patriots priced to win in the $1.70 range, while the Giants have been assigned win odds in the $2.20 range.
As such, a free 'win' bet which can be accessed through Punters Paradise best available free Super Bowl bets and betting deals, would be worth $660.00 at a $2.20 price should the Giants defeat the Patriots for a third straight game, and hoist the Lombardi Trophy for the second time in 4 years.
To get a complete listing of the best available Super Bowl odds on offer from the leading online bookmakers and betting exchanges, including exotic wagers such as Over/Under, First Team To Score, Winning Margin and more, visit the free Punters Paradise Super Bowl odds comparison page.
Super Bowl Betting Tips and Facts
- The New Giants have won the last two meetings between this teams, including a historic 17-14 victory Super Bowl 42 which was played in February of 2008.
- A total of only 22 players along with head coaches Bill Belichick and Tom Coughlin remain since the last Super Bowl between these teams.
Of this total 15 belong to the Giants (including Eli Manning, Osi Umenyiora and Brandon Jacobs) and 7 for the Patriots (including Tom Brady, Wes Welker and Vince Wilfork).
- Patriots head coach Bill Belichick’s owns a win-rate of 85% when playing an opponent for the second time in the same season while coaching the Patriots. The Patriots lost to the Giants in week nine of this year.
- Eli Manning owns the record for most playoff road wins by a modern era quarterback. For Super Bowl 46 the Giants are the designated road team.
- Tom Brady had arguably his worst ever playoff performance in the victory over the Ravens, and through-out his career, it’s been said he’s never played poorly in back to back games.
- The Giants got to the Super Bowl by defeating the odds favourites in their last two playoff games, the top seeded Packers and second seeded 49ers. The Patriots are the odds favourites.
Super Bowl Tips and Picks
Best of all, joining Punters Paradise is Free and also offers access to betting odds, detailed form guides, interactive discussions, and the opportunity to buy or sell tips for other exciting sports such as Horse Racing, Rugby and more.
Add this page to your favorite Social Bookmarking websites